Also known as: you have one week left! I’m pretty happy I stuck with my goal of posting 8 weeks of meal plans with nary a recipe repeat. Hopefully you found a few recipes that are now in your meal-planning arsenal.
Then, we’re going to try to keep it pretty easy and straightforward the rest of the week as you cruise to the finish line with:
- Salads with canned tuna (or sardines, if you’re there!) and the Tessemae’s dressing of your choice
- Stuffed Bell Peppers from Balanced Bites (making 1.5x the recipe, use beef, ground turkey, or pork!)
- CrockPot Ropa Vieja and Cuban-Style-Rice from PaleOMG (omit bacon)
- Breakfast Casserole (x2)
Side Dish/Meal Suggestions
Most of these are pretty complete meals, but if you need to round things out, roast some sweet potatoes or grab some fruit of your choice. These options are reflected in the grocery list!
Remember to add anything else you might want to the WLC 2013 Week 8 Grocery List!
On your prep day, print out your recipes and:
- Prep your chicken and get it marinating.
- Make your kale and brussels sprout salad.
- Preheat your oven to 350.
- Make 2 breakfast casseroles.
- Prep your salad ingredients (put in the fridge) and chop up your rutabagas.
- Bump up your oven to 375.
- Make your stuffed bell peppers.
- Prep ingredients for your ropa vieja and cauliflower rice; make that in 1-2 days.
- Fire up your grill, grill your chicken and cook your rutabagas.
- Enjoy! (and pat yourself on the back for finishing the 8 week challenge!)
Here are the WLC 2013 Week 8 Prep Day Instructions if you want them printed out.