At Solidarity, we’re going to be playing a really fun health & fitness game as a community called the Whole Life Challenge. It’s a game that measures your ability to see how much of a difference you can make in your body, fitness, and lifestyle habits over the course of 8 weeks. (ahem, I already have 8 weeks of menus, grocery lists, and meal prep guidelines for you here, plus how-tos and tips and tricks.)
The game starts on September 7th, but the time to register is right now. You save an additional $5 if you sign up by August 7th!
We have a Unique Community Discount Code just for US! It does two things:
- Gives you a $5 DISCOUNT when you use it.
- Registers you for the game as a member of OUR community.
HERE’S THE CODE: WLCRYGFYprWC
***Make sure you use this code when you register – and, if you invite others to play with you, send them the code too!
Here’s what to do:
- Go to www.wholelifechallenge.com
- Create an account
- Register for the Challenge that starts on September 7th
(use our Unique Community Discount Code: WLCRYGFYprWC)
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to ask. There is a ton more info available on the Whole Life Challenge website and this blog (right here, that is); a summary of the success of the Winter/Spring challenge is also available here.
- August 7th - last day to save $5 on your registration!
- August 25th @12PM - WLC Q&A event
- September 7th - WLC kick off event at the gym
- October 5th - Mid-way potluck
- November 2nd - WLC closing event at the gym
You do NOT have to be a gym member to participate in the WLC. Friends, family, and community members (both local and virtual) are welcome to play, too!
What can happen in 8 weeks?